Kisah antara saya , mereka dan dia ... mencari suatu kepastian ...

Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day to My Lovely Mama !!

That's My Mummy and with ME....


8/05/2011...Today's is mother's day.....Just wanna to say this for my mom...its kind a hard to say face to face...then..i just posted in my blog..daebak !! haha... To my Mom, Mrs Safiah Binti Abdul Kadir..."Happy Mother's Day"... Thanks for give birth to me, take care of me for 18 years old...wow..now i feel like i'm old already....I know all this while..its hard to take care of me because i'm naughty right....but...you take care of me and give me love...please forgive my mistake before this...... I LOVE YOU MUMMY!! Mannie SARANGHAEYO!!!! <3 <3


P/S: to Ku Syahrul Naim..bg mama bca nie...also to MRS. MASTURA BINTI SAAD...and
         MRS KU MARSADIQIN ...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO!!

                                                                                                           LyANa @ JuNhYuNG (J.O.K.E.R)

2 comments: